What you should look for in a home security camera in Washington DC
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the best tools to think about as you design your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras can be beneficial when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when included into your property’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Washington DC? You’ll be glad to find these critical components come with more features than previous iterations. You are able to watch live feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can see your home security cameras easily in one smart app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Washington DC
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These crucial parts of your home security system may come equipped with an incredible array of features like bi-directional communications, motion detection, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a camera that can take action automatically. If odd movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form next to the camera’s lens and a powerful alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers well-defined footage of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to watch footage directly from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Washington DC are frequently connected to a helpful mobile device app. You have the opportunity to view current streams or saved segments and even activate or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion sensors prompts cameras to take notice when unusual activity takes place. You’ll also get an update on your phone.
- Converse with delivery people or loved ones: Would you like to check in with your kids when they return from school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way audio so you may speak to anyone detected by your equipment.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outside surveillance should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This feature allows you to program the precise space you would like your camera to cover. This can be important to limit the activity you watch as you don’t necessarily need notifications each time a vehicle travels by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Washington DC. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Dial (202) 780-3214 to start or complete the following form to contact our home protection and automation specialists.