Your Washington DC Vivint app makes your home safer
The Vivint App enables your security and automation components to adjust to your current needs. With just a couple of presses on your phone or tablet, you’re able to:
● Manage your residential security system: Switch on your devices and alarms before you prepare for bed, or deactivate the system from your mobile device when visitors arrive while you're away. Or set your Washington DC home security system to arm at a set time.
● View HD feeds from your cameras: View live feeds of your Washington DC security cameras in full HD. Or watch 20-second video clip alerts on your mobile device.
● Have a more efficient home: Adjust your lights to a more comfortable level, or check to see if you left the lights on before you left on errands. Automatically set the thermostat at night. Then program your thermostat to raise it again before you wake up.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Manage one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors no matter where you are. Get notifications sent to your phone when people arrive at house. You’re also able to check if you left the garage door up.
● Sync security and automation systems together:
The biggest benefit of a Vivint system is the knowledge that your home automation and home security systems work as one. Program your security system, lighting, thermostat, and other smart devices to respond to a timer. Putting your home to night mode only takes a tap of a button.