Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Washington DC goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to contact you before help is deployed. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most common sort of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not able to interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Washington DC
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Washington DC from Vivint. Dial (202) 780-3214 to start customizing your home’s defense today.