Your home’s indoor cameras in Washington DC are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and every one of your components through a single app. This provides you practicality and comfort since you can check in on your baby from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-resolution images of your baby. You can even view recorded clips straight from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-press communications: Although this feature is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a little uncomfortable in the nursery, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with one mobile app.
Design Your Washington DC smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Washington DC smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Dial (202) 780-3214 today and discover how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.