After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Washington DC home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you through your emergency.