How does home monitoring work in Washington DC?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Washington DC home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your security components. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the warning of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Washington DC home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All device communications pass through this important, centralized command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio feature allowing you to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for help with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you may still communicate with your monitoring agents right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Washington DC security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and request a comprehensive Washington DC smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, dial (202) 780-3214 or submit the following form to begin.