The best in monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in functionality as well. Modern components not only detect smoke, they will also perceive climbing temperature levels. When they are triggered, your monitoring team is promptly notified. They can even be programmed to send notifications straight to your cell phone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Washington DC?
When an emergency happens, you will have plenty to do just making sure your little ones are secure. Having trusted support in place that can promptly validate the alarm and contact emergency personnel on your behalf is simply a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Washington DC:
- Smoke or fire is discovered, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring experts automatically
- You are reached to confirm the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals are unable to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will alert emergency personnel in an instant
You will be amazed by how rapidly this process takes place. As you collect your family members to evacuate the premises, emergency professionals are most likely already answering the call. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Increased likelihood of speedy response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to remember that disasters can happen unexpectedly. Consider unwittingly leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a pet proceeds to push it over. While this scenario may seem improbable, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Washington DC, it’s a great time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your property will be secured at all times, no matter where you are. Design your versatile smart home now by calling (202) 780-3214 or submitting the form on this page.